ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Draft 11 of the UBL Digital Signature Profile for review

Hi Jon, taking a quick look to the document I've seen some minor problem in referencing [ASiC] I've not noticed before, sorry for that.
Reference to the ASiC standard in clause 4 (it should be published in 1-2 days by ETSI, no URL is yet available) should be similar the reference to XAdES:

[ASiC] Associated Signature Containers (ASIC). ETSI TS 102 918 V1.1.1 [http://uri.etsi.org/...] 2011-04

Them near the end of clause 7 please change the text:
"The simple ASiC format (ASiC-S) can be created…"
to:
"The simple [ASiC] container (ASiC-S) can be created…" (with [ASiC] pointing to its reference in clause 4)

I noted also that I used "ASiC-S" without updating 2.1 terms and definitions.
A new term should then be added as follows:

ASiC-S (Associated Signature Container - Simple form)
	A standard container that associates a single data object with one or more detached signature(s) that applies to it [ASiC]

This should help the reader to understand the text in clause 7.

Thanks a lot,
Andrea