ubl-ssc message

Subject: AW: [ubl-ssc] Links mentioned in Atlantic meeting

I'd would expect a nice discussion and problems with local and regional IRS in Germany;-)

"E-invoices can be issued by customers (self-billing) or third parties (outsourcing)."

Self-billing was not allowed in Germany.

MD

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2004 20:50
An: ubl-ssc@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [ubl-ssc] Links mentioned in Atlantic meeting

Here folks are two links I mentioned in the meeting

- very favourable article on UBL, mentions the terseness
of definitions (amidst a very postive appraisal)
[I'd just get it on the record that the existing definitions had
to be truncated for automatic inclusion in the Schemas with
1.0 beta and that we've just discussed adding extended definitions,
especially for the most essential entities.]

The study for the EU by PWC is mentioned in this PWC document
but I couldn't find the original. I expect it won't be too difficult to find later.

All the best

Steve