ubl-ssc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ssc] schema comparison for final build

Thanks Anne, very much.

I too can confirm that substituting these updated UDT Schemas
for the same in the earlier set (generated on 17th August) still
results in 100% validation with XML Spy 2004 of all the document
test instances I sent out today.

These UDT Schemas therefore seem reliable and valid by XSD and NDR
requirements, as much so as the set of Schemas thoroughly reviewed and
tested during the Copenhagen plenaries (as distributed on 2004-08-17).

Hopefully Jon can now add these UDT Schemas to those in the existing
package, pending any further validation, etc in the meantime.

All the best

Stephen Green

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne Hendry" <anne.hendry@sun.com>
To: <ubl-ssc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 12:14 AM
Subject: [ubl-ssc] schema comparison for final build

----

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!--
>   Universal Business Language (UBL) Schema 1.0
>
>   Copyright (C) OASIS Open (2004). All Rights Reserved.
>
>   This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished to
others, and
>   derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain it or assist in
its
>   implementation may be prepared, copied, published and distributed, in
whole or
>   in part, without restriction of any kind, provided that the above
copyright
>   notice and this paragraph are included on all such copies and derivative
works.
>   However, this document itself may not be modified in any way, such as by
>   removing the copyright notice or references to OASIS, except as needed
for the
>   purpose of developing OASIS specifications, in which case the procedures
for
>   copyrights defined in the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights document
must be
>   followed, or as required to translate it into languages other than
English.

>   The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not be
revoked by
>   OASIS or its successors or assigns.
>
>   This document and the information contained herein is provided on an "AS
IS"
>   basis and OASIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
BUT NOT
>   LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT
>   INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR
>   A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

===

>   For our absent friend, Michael J. Adcock  - il miglior fabbro

===

>   Universal Business Language Specification
>       (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl)
>   OASIS Open (http://www.oasis-open.org/)
>

>   Document Type:     UnspecializedDatatypes
>   Generated On:      Mon Aug 16 14:37:37 2004
> -->
> <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";

xmlns="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:UnspecializedDatatypes-1
.0"

xmlns:ccts="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParame
ters-1.0"

xmlns:cct="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentTypes-1
.0"

targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:UnspecializedD
atatypes-1.0"
>     elementFormDefault="qualified"
>     attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
>     version="1.0">
>   <xsd:import
namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentParamet
ers-1.0" schemaLocation="UBL-CoreComponentParameters-1.0.xsd"/>
>   <xsd:import
namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CoreComponentTypes-1
.0" schemaLocation="UBL-CoreComponentTypes-1.0.xsd"/>
>   <xsd:complexType name="AmountType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Amount.
Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A number of monetary units specified in a
currency where the unit of the currency is explicit or
implied.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Amount</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:restriction base="cct:AmountType">
>         <xsd:attribute name="amountCurrencyID" type="xsd:normalizedString"
use="required"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="amountCurrencyCodeListVersionID"
type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional"/>
>       </xsd:restriction>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="BinaryObjectType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Binary Object.
Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A set of finite-length sequences of binary
octets.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Binary Object</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:restriction base="cct:BinaryObjectType">
>         <xsd:attribute name="characterSetCode" type="xsd:normalizedString"
use="optional"/>
>       </xsd:restriction>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="CodeType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Code. Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A character string (letters, figures or
symbols) that for brevity and/or language independence may be used to
represent or replace a definitive value or text of an Attribute together
with relevant supplementary information.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Code</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:restriction base="cct:CodeType">
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListID" type="xsd:normalizedString"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListAgencyID" type="xsd:normalizedString"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListAgencyName" type="xsd:string"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListName" type="xsd:string"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListVersionID"
type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="name" type="xsd:string" use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="languageID" type="xsd:language"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListURI" type="xsd:anyURI"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="codeListSchemeURI" type="xsd:anyURI"
use="optional"/>
>       </xsd:restriction>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="DateTimeType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Date Time.
Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A particular point in the progression of time
together with the relevant supplementary information.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Date Time</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:extension base="cct:DateTimeType"/>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="DateType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Date. Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A particular point in the progression of time
together with the relevant supplementary information.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Date</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>           <ccts:DataType>Date Time. Type</ccts:DataType>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:extension base="xsd:date"/>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="GraphicType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Graphic.
Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A set of finite-length sequences of binary
octets.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Graphic</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>           <ccts:DataType>Binary Object. Type</ccts:DataType>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:restriction base="cct:BinaryObjectType">
>         <xsd:attribute name="characterSetCode" type="xsd:normalizedString"
use="optional"/>
>       </xsd:restriction>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="IdentifierType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Identifier.
Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A character string to identify and distinguish
uniquely, one instance of an object in an identification scheme from all
other objects in the same scheme together with relevant supplementary
information.</ccts:Definition>
>           <ccts:RepresentationTerm>Identifier</ccts:RepresentationTerm>
>         </ccts:Component>
>       </xsd:documentation>
>     </xsd:annotation>
>     <xsd:simpleContent>
>       <xsd:restriction base="cct:IdentifierType">
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeID"
type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeName" type="xsd:string"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeAgencyID"
type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeAgencyName"
type="xsd:string" use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeVersionID"
type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeURI" type="xsd:anyURI"
use="optional"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="identificationSchemeDataURI"
type="xsd:anyURI" use="optional"/>
>       </xsd:restriction>
>     </xsd:simpleContent>
>   </xsd:complexType>
>   <xsd:complexType name="IndicatorType">
>     <xsd:annotation>
>       <xsd:documentation>
>         <ccts:Component>
>           <ccts:ComponentType>DT</ccts:ComponentType>
>           <ccts:DictionaryEntryName>Indicator.
Type</ccts:DictionaryEntryName>
>           <ccts:Definition>A list of two mutually exclusive Boolean values
that express the only possible states of a Property.</ccts:Definition>

----

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!--
>   Universal Business Language (UBL) Schema 1.0
>
>   Copyright (C) OASIS Open (2004). All Rights Reserved.
>
>   This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished to
others, and
>   derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain it or assist in
its
>   implementation may be prepared, copied, published and distributed, in
whole or
>   in part, without restriction of any kind, provided that the above
copyright
>   notice and this paragraph are included on all such copies and derivative
works.
>   However, this document itself may not be modified in any way, such as by
>   removing the copyright notice or references to OASIS, except as needed
for the
>   purpose of developing OASIS specifications, in which case the procedures
for
>   copyrights defined in the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights document
must be
>   followed, or as required to translate it into languages other than
English.

>   The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not be
revoked by
>   OASIS or its successors or assigns.
>
>   This document and the information contained herein is provided on an "AS
IS"
>   basis and OASIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
BUT NOT
>   LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT
>   INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR
>   A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

===