ubl-ssc message

Subject: tools requirements list (from last wseek's ssc discussion)

Hi Sylvia,

I went and looked back through my notes on the ttsc meetings when
Gunther was still chair, and it was in that timeframe (May/June of 2003)
that all those requirements were discussed at length.  I did find two
sets of minutes from May
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2815/ttsc_20030522.txt)
and June
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2816/ttsc_20030630.txt)
that have a lot of discussion detail.  The list you found during the ssc
discussion last week is the original list that started the May/June
discussion.  In those meetings we did agree on those and Gunther even
added more as shown in the June minutes, but really the idea was that
Gunther was gonig to write something to meet those requirements.
 Obviously things didn't evolve that far.  So I thingk we should just
revisit this with where we are now.  The prioritizations evident in the
June minutes were based on the need to get something out the door and
not needing to focus as much on external users -  we ended up using
Chee-Kai's tool in the end.  Now the situation has changed as we have
1.0 out the door and are now addressing both internal development and
something that users can also take advantage of if they like.  But to
that end we do need to consider some of the things that were on that
requirements list as they are still considered pretty important.  The
priorities might have shifted, though.

-A

  ubl-ttsc message

Next <msg00008.html>] | [Date Next <msg00008.html>] -- [Date Index
<maillist.html#00007>] | [Thread Index <threads.html#00007>] | [List
Home </archives/ubl-ttsc/>]