ubl-ssc message

Subject: faq

Hi,

Here's an updated faq document (in both OO and .doc).  I didn't pull out
the questions only because in doing so I realized it's almost impossible
to make a determination as to what was being asked in a lot of cases, so
I think we should go through and just come up with categories first
based on the type of questions and just start that way.  Hopefully that
can bring us to the intended result as well as just looking a the
questions by themselves.

-A

faq_20041026.sxw

faq_20041026.doc