ubl-ssc message

Subject: Schema comparison

Hello SSC,

in the attachement there are the corrected schemas. The have "simpleContent"
instead of "complexContent".

"Item1.zzz" contains the ones exported from the old EF models, "Item4.zzz"
the ones created by the models imported directly from the ss.

Anne,

do I understand it right that you wanted to send my proposal for the new ss
for Specialized Data types to the tc list or was this my part?

All the best,

David

Item 4.zzz

Item 1.zzz