ubl-ssc message

Subject: UBL SSC Meeting this week Cancelled

Hi,

I've received input from Tony regarding code list issues for the F2F,
and I believe we would be better off discussing tools and ndr issues in
person, so I don't think a meeting this week will yield anything new for
the F2F.  Jon has sent out the F2F agenda.  Send email if there's
anything else to be added.  I'm going to try to summarize the state of
our issues before Monday and will send out to the list for
acknowledgment/review.

Thanks,
Anne