ubl-ssc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ssc] Agenda for SSC Meeting on 31 March 2005

I will dial in when/if I can, but I have an ISO telecon immediately before
which may run over.

	Cheers,
		Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
London Market Systems Limited
33 Throgmorton Street, London, EC2N 2BR, UK
http://www.londonmarketsystems.com/
mailto:abcoates@londonmarketsystems.com
Mobile/Cell: +44 (79) 0543 9026
[MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language), http://www.mddl.org/]
[FpML Arch WG Member (Financial Products Markup Language),
http://www.fpml.org/]
This Email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use may
be unlawful. If you receive this Email by mistake please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply  facility in your e-mail software.  Email is
not a secure method of communication and London Market Systems Limited
cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this
message or any attachment(s). Please examine this email for virus infection,
for which London Market Systems Limited accepts no responsibility. If
verification of this email is sought then please request a hard copy. Unless
otherwise stated any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not represent those of London Market Systems Limited.