ubl-ssc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ssc] Next week?

Hi,

Thanks for considering this early, Stephen.
I'll leave it up to Sylvia and David then to decide if a call would be helpful,
and if we do decide to hold it I will be available.

-A

Stephen Green wrote:
Folks,

With the US holidays next week (California
at least?) should we cancel next week's
meeting too? We need to hear from David
and Sylvia about tool developments but
could we adequately cover that with emails?
What do people think?

All the best - special holiday wishes for US
colleagues.

Steve