ubl-ssc message

Subject: This week's ssc meeting cancelled

Hi,

OK, according to the responses, our four 'regular' attendees cannot make today's meeting, so this meeting is cancelled.

I believe we are still shooting for a meeting next week.  Sylvia will not be able to attend next week, but how about others?

Then, it turns out the 2-1/2 hour push back on the meeting time is difficult for Tony, so we need to discuss this further.  Tony, can you tell us what is the latest that would be comfortable for you?  We may need to come to a compromise time.

Thanks,
Anne

From: Anne Hendry [mailto:Anne.Hendry@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:39 AM
To: ubl-ssc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Stephen Green
Subject: Re: [ubl-ssc] Can't dial in this week

OK, let's see.

Meeting dates:
It seems that there are not enough people that can attend tomorrow's meeting, so we'll cancel this week.  Next week is the week before Ottawa, and there are no TC meetings, so let's decide at the same time if we need a meeting next week (3 August).

Meeting time:
Changing the meeting to 2-1/2 hours later would make it:

18H00 - 19H30 UTC
 11h00 - 12h30 Thursday San Francisco
 14h00 - 15h30 Thursday Washington
 19h00 - 20h30 Thursday London
 20h00 - 21h30 Thursday Berlin
 02h00 - 03h30  Friday Singapore

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=23&year=2005&hour=11&min=00&sec=0&p1=224

Is this workable for everyone (y/n)?  If not, pls suggest another.

Thanks,
Anne

Stephen Green wrote:
I too cannot dial in so maybe we should
postpone this meeting again, sorry. May
I just ask whether there is group approval
to change the meeting time to 2 and a half
hours after the existing time on the same
day? Two of us are less than able to meet
at the existing times. Has anyone an objection?
We may have to keep to the existing day.

I'll be out of touch now till Monday but
should be able to pick up on anything then.

Good luck Tony in Oxford.

All the best

Steve