ubl-ssc message

Subject: ssc meeting this week?

Hi,

Until the code list rules are finalized, do we have anything new to discuss?
I do have some questions about the atg2 schemas, but not enough to fill
a meeting.
Let me know if there is anything else, though, and I'll send out agenda.
It might be good just to touch base after all that's gone on at the F2F.

-A