ubl-ssc message

Subject: QA for UBL 2.0

All,

My thoughts on QA are:

1.	There needs to be QA for the content of the spreadsheets. My
suggestion is that we log this in the issue log and refer it to the TC.
2.	We need to make sure no data is lost from the hand crafted
spreadsheets imported into the EF data models, and output as schema,
spreadsheets.
3.	A compare of the hand craft spreadsheets and the EF generated
spreadsheets needs to be performed with a CR log file produced.
4.	The EF generated spreadsheets need to be imported back into EF for a
final round trip. The circle would be HC Spreadsheet --> EF-->Spreadsheet;
Spreadsheet--->EF; EF--->Spreadsheet.
5.	Betty will be responsible for producing all EF output.
6.	Notes and errors can be recorded in EF for automated generation of a
CR log.

I'm sure this list isn't complete and it doesn't address division of work or
timing.

Regards,
Sylvia