ubl-tsc message

Subject: High Level Class Diagram for Transport Model

Dear all,

I drafted a high-level transport model that lists out the major
components. This may help to align the approach to structure the data
elements in those major components. I try to harmonize the COML and DTTN
models based on the model and terminology and model of the UNeDocs.

Please review and comment. Let's discuss in the Thursday's call.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Lee