ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc] TSC representation at the UN/CEFACT Forum March 2006

Hi Jon,
Kindly appreciate if you can write a letter stating the importance of
attending the meeting. We'll be needing it to further strengthen the
justification for attending the meeting.

Rgds
Kama

-----Original Message-----
From: jon.bosak@sun.com [mailto:jon.bosak@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 7:35 AM
To: ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello PSC,

TBG3, the UN/CEFACT working group responsible for Transportation,
is setting aside a morning session at the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting
in Vancouver 13-17 March 2006 to talk to us about UBL transport
schemas.  We will need at least one person familiar with the
details of the TSC work to meet with TBG3 (and of course more
would be better).

I will be happy to write a letter to anyone's management
explaining the importance of participation in this event if that
will help get travel approval.  Please reply if you can commit to
attend or are willing to seek approval to attend.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC