ubl-tsc message

Subject: Revised proposal for packaging and goods items

After today's call I took on the task to review the issue of packaging
and goods items.

I realized that UBL 1.0 already had the basis for this with its
"Transport Handling Unit" (part of the TBG3 terminology).  I propose we
extend this (as marked) and move the association between Shipment and
Packaging to Shipment and Transport Handling Unit.

Please see the attached component and assembly diagrams that demonstrate
this idea.

Perhaps we can discuss this on Monday's call.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/

JPEG image

JPEG image