ubl-tsc message

Subject: Meeting minutes for 24/11/2005

Hi TSC,

Pardon for the late submission of minutes.

Important : Please sent your email address to me if you are interested to participate in the WebEx sharing session during the next scheduled teleconference. So that we would be able to assign IDs to all parties.

MINUTES OF UBL-TRANSPORT SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING

1000 - 1145 (Singapore time) Thursday 24 NOVEMBER 2005

Teleconference

ATTENDANCE IN SINGAPORE:

    Kama (UBL-TSC Chairperson, CrimsonLogic)

Tim McGrath (UBL Vice Chair)

Ng Chi Yuen (CECID)

Jern-Kuan, Leong (CrimsonLogic)

ISSUES DISCUSSED:

  1. Tim reiterated that buyer and seller party dropped and has been replaced with exporter and importer party.
  2. Carrier party dropped from consignment, as it is possible for a consignment to have multiple carrier party. Carrier party is also already represented at the shipment lever. For a main carrier, it can be derived from shipment stage’s pre-carriage indicator.
  3. Contact for both delivery and despatch have been added to the Delivery class
  4. TotalGoodsItemQuantity and TotalPackageQuantity added to shipment class
  5. Consignment has a FinalDestination and OriginalDeparture country as this might not be available at the shipment level yet.
  6. LC information can be put into the support document. And if needed, we could qualify the supporting documents with the qualifier “Letter Of Credit”

ACTION ITEMS:

  1. Tim to think through how can goods items, package and shipment link and reference each other.

Next Meeting Schedule :

Use WebEx for web conference for purpose of sharing of screen to facilitate modification to data model and spreadsheet immediately. Please sent your email address to me if you are interested to participate in the WebEx sharing session during the next scheduled teleconference. So that we would be able to assign IDs to all parties.

28 NOVEMBER 2005 SGT 1000

Telephone          : +65 67844333

Conference Code :  800324

Rgds