ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc] Groups - Packaging Component Model (as agreed) (TransportPackagingProposal-20051128.JPG) uploaded

Hi Tim & TSC

Looking at the component for package assembly level.

I was unable to find package in the procurement excel thus I was unable
to determine the definition of quantity. Does quantity define how are
the goods packed? Like 100 units or by the dozen?

Thus if I have one pellet as the outer packaging for two different kinds
of goods, I would have a pellet as a bigger package containing two more
smaller package based on the contained concept in package?
However how do I specify how many of the smaller packages do I have? Eg
2 x (100 units of A4 paper~ smaller package) and 2 x (1 dozen of beer~
smaller package). How can the numeric 2 be captured?

Since we would only have a single goods quantity at THU.

Rgds
Jernkuan

-----Original Message-----
From: tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 12:03 PM
To: ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-tsc] Groups - Packaging Component Model (as agreed)
(TransportPackagingProposal-20051128.JPG) uploaded

The document named Packaging Component Model (as agreed)
(TransportPackagingProposal-20051128.JPG) has been submitted by Mr. Tim
McGrath* to the UBL Transportation SC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-tsc/document.php?docume
nt_id=15586

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-tsc/download.php/15586/
TransportPackagingProposal-20051128.JPG

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration