ubl-tsc message

Subject: Use Case for UBL 2.0

Following yesterday's call i have tried to incorporate the
transportation processes into the overall use case for UBL 2.0.

I have ended up with the attached diagram....

I want to confirm this makes sense and also to ask if we think it is OK
that the Customer actor appears not to participate in either the
initiate transport services or the certification of the origin of goods
(except indirectly via the fulfilment)?

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/

JPEG image