ubl-tsc message

Subject: COO data model

Hi All,

I have some doubts on having the production party at the Certificate Of Origin Application level. I would think that it would be more logical to have it at the consignment instead.

Another question is is the type for Additional Information correct under the Common Library:Item? It is currently Identifier.

Rgds and thanxs
Jernkuan