[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc]Meeting minutes for 19/12/2005
In response to the action item, I attach a first cut at three use case descriptions that we may want to consider including in the process document. The format of the description was one that has evolved over time to capture various items for completeness in describing a use case. More could be done but that could be addressed during the public review period. (ISO CD24533 has some more extensive elaborations which we may also want to consider.)
From: Jern Kuan, Leong
Important : Please sent your email address to me if you are interested to participate in the WebEx sharing session during the next scheduled teleconference. So that we would be able to assign IDs to all parties.
MINUTES OF UBL-TRANSPORT SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
1000 - 1200 (
Kama (UBL-TSC Chairperson, CrimsonLogic)
Tim McGrath (UBL Vice Chair)
Ng Chi Yuen (CECID)
Andrew Schoka (Information Systems Engineer USDOT)
David (Information Systems Engineer USDOT)
Jern-Kuan, Leong (CrimsonLogic)
1. Name for process document to be changed for Extended transport process. Extended to be removed.
2. Additional of US DOT in the background section.
3. References for UNeDocs to be added
4. Combine use case diagram to be added into process document under section 2.1
5. Certificate of origin of goods title to be changed for heading, EAP diagram to change to amend application, reject application, query application, receive COO
6. Section 2.3 changed to section 3
7. Andy commented that the use case can be probably enhanced to elaborate it to be more comprehensive. It would be similar to the 24533 submission submitted. Andy will look into whether he would be able to elaborate the use case diagram.
8. Synchronization of definition between excel file and the process document to be double checked.
9. Authorised issuer instead of authorised organisation used in COO.
10. Operator party to be removed from transport equipment class. CY will try to clarify with Ralph whether it is still necessary.
1. Tim to add reference link for UNeDocs.
2. Andy to see whether he can help to elaborate the use case diagram.
3. CY to clarify on operator party with Ralph.
Next Meeting Schedule :
22 December 2005 SGT 1000
Telephone : +65 67844333
Conference Code : 800324
CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd
UCD Initiate Transport Services.doc
UCD Cert of Origin.doc
UCD Freight Billing.doc