ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc]Meeting minutes for 19/12/2005

Hi Andy,

> descriptions that we may want to consider including in the process document.
> The format of the description was one that has evolved over time to capture
> various items for completeness in describing a use case. More could be done
> but that could be addressed during the public review period. (ISO CD24533
> has some more extensive elaborations which we may also want to consider.)

        Thanks a lot for your draft on the use cases. I do not yet add
your descriptions in the lastest process document I just uploaded. Anyway,
we can have a look into them in today's meeting.

        Also, I agree that I find the ISO CD24533 a very appropriate
reference in defining the "Initiate Transportation Service" process.

CY

Ng Chi Yuen, CY.       cyng@cecid.hku.hk       http://www.cecid.hku.hk/
Technology Officer,
Centre for E-Commerce Infrastructure Development,
The University of Hong Kong