[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes for UBL-Transport Subcommittee Meeting 22 Dec 2005 TSC
MINUTES OF UBL-TRANSPORT SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
1000 - 1100 (
Kama (UBL-TSC Chairperson, CrimsonLogic)
Ng Chi Yuen (CECID)
Jern-Kuan, Leong (CrimsonLogic)
David Fitzpatrick (Information Systems Engineer USDOT)
Andrew Schoka (Information Systems Engineer USDOT)
1. Changes made to the process document since last meeting were reviewed and other wording changes were made during the course of discussion.
2. In the Background section US Department of Transportation was added. A question arose regarding the use of embedded hyperlinks within the Background section. CY to check with TM(?)
3. A combined Use Case diagram was added to the document presenting an overview of how transport processes relate to the other processes, such as procurement.
4. The three transport processes were reviewed and descriptions/graphics were harmonized. EAP diagram will be further updated to reflect change to “amend application”, “reject application”, “query application”, receive COO”. Use case descriptions presented in a structured format were discussed and will be added to the document.
5. CY confirmed that Operator Party (within Transport Equipment) was not needed. The EAP diagram will be updated accordingly.
7. This is the last meeting of the TSC for the remainder of the year. Future meetings will be dictated by need for follow up on particular items.
1. CY to check with TM on embedding hyperlinks.
Next Meeting Schedule :
Date: to be determined
Telephone: +65 67844333
Conference Code : 800324