ubl-tsc message

Subject: FW: Review of UBL 2.0 Transportation Use Cases

Title: FW: Review of UBL 2.0 Transportation Use Cases

Hi all,
Pls find attached the use case for the other documents. We'll discuss them in the next TSC meeting.

We wanna apologize for yesterday's concall session, which had to be called-off, due to Tim & my absence.

Rgds
kama

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Ho [mailto:ralph.ho@hk-dttn.com]
Sent: Thu 2/23/2006 8:03 PM
To: Kama, Kamarudin Bin Tambi
Cc: Tim McGrath; ytlee@cecid.hku.hk
Subject: RE: Review of UBL 2.0  Transportation Use Cases

Dear all,

        Sorry for the delay, i've made some revision to the "UC Diagram
and Description Initiate Transport Services 20060216b.doc" (rename 'a' to
'b') by enriching the content and adding one more use case on it. I am
fine to the other one which is covering the Freight Billing Services.

        Apology my absence in the past committee meetings, and will start
to catch up again.

        BTW, i will attend the UN/CEFACT meeting in Vancouver on mid
March, may be we can meet over there.

Best regards,
Ralph Ho
Digital Trade and Transportation Network Ltd
Email: ralph.ho@tradelink.com.hk
Tel: (852)2161-4365
Fax: (852)2506-0188

"Kama, Kamarudin Bin Tambi" <kama@crimsonlogic.com>