ubl-tsc message

Subject: Issues

Hi Tim,

I have two more issues to raise. These are:-

  1. Line Response

I’m not able to locate the Line Response component in any of the Excel file. Have looked thru the ProcurementLibrary, TransportationLibrary & CommonLibrary.

  1. Shipment – Consignment

Consignment is contained in Shipment. In the Excel file, the UBL name is Consignment, however the Dictionary Entry Name (DEN) is Shipment. Transport Handling Unit. (Row 139 of TransportationLibrary. Believe this is a typo error)

Rgds

Kama