ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Agenda for Thursday's (11 May 06) UBL-TSC concall

| OK, I suggest we call off this week's call.
|
| Let me know if there is any urgent issue that needs to be
| resolved. If there is, I would encourage that we use our mailing
| list for discussion.

If the issues have been resolved, we need to have their
recommended resolutions in front of the whole UBL TC no later than
Monday morning 15 May (and preferably earlier than that) or we
won't be able to begin with approved resolutions by the time the
UBL TC meets in Brussels 22 May.  This could set our schedule back
considerably.

Jon