ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] UBL TSC meeting this week

seems like we should wait until next week when Kama is back.  Meanwhile
I can say that we will be finalizing the 3rd public review package early
next week and we will be putting it to a vote  to the UBL TC prior to
starting the next  (and final) 15 days review.

So by next Thrusday we will have a review package to look at before our
call.

--
regards
tim mcgrath