ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc] Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, 7 December 2006

Hi Tim,

Have gone thru the sample waybill xml instance. Just a couple of queries/clarification.

1. This is an air waybill

2. Final delivery transport service is 'pier-to-pier'. Shouldn't it be like in the Excel file for the common library, which mentions 'pier-to-door'. Also is ‘pier’ correct, since we’re shipping the goods by air?

3. Transport mode type refers to the mode of transport. The value of 3 as per un/ece rec 16 in section 3.4 is the classifier code for location, refers to the road terminal. Are we using the correct un/ece rec?

4. Shipment stage has land and air, goods end at airport and not the final destination. Is this correct?

I’ll go thru it further and send more feedback, if any.

Rgds

Kama

From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 6:49 AM
To: Kama, Kamarudin Bin Tambi
Cc: ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org; Eric Tesoro; Michael.Onder@dot.gov; ralph.ho@tradelink.com.hk

As discussed here is the updated Waybill document.  I also included the stylesheets from ken, so if you save these all into the directory that contains the waybill schema you should be able to view the layout as a table.  i use XMLSpy and the XSL layout option.

Kama, Kamarudin Bin Tambi wrote:

- Tim will update the waybill doc & send to all

--
regards
tim mcgrath