ubl-tsc message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [ubl-tsc] BITS posted]]

Here is the reponse I received from Stephen.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [ubl-tsc] BITS posted]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:29:48 -0700
From: stephen.green@systml.co.uk
To: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
CC: Sacha Schlegel <Sacha.Schlegel@HavanaWave.com>

Hi Tim,

Thanks for something to occupy me in the spare time over the holiday :-)

I'll copy Sacha in on this as he might be available to turn the handle to
create some CPPA templates too, as with the UBP. Should it just be called
BITS?

I'm * extremely * glad to see TSC doing this and filling the gap. I'll do my
best to help.

All the best and have a good holiday

Steve