ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc] UBL 2.0 Bill Of Lading Example (draft)

Hi Roberto,
Thanks again for your email. We have reviewed the UBL transport library
and assess your comment regarding the movement type. This information is
related to the movement of the goods. The current UBL 2.0 transport
library does not capture this information.

We can include this information in subsequent release of UBL.

Thanks once again for your valuable feedback.

Rgds
kama

-----Original Message-----
From: roberto@javest.com [mailto:roberto@javest.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:07 PM
To: ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-tsc] UBL 2.0 Bill Of Lading Example (draft)

Hello I prepared the attached Bill Of Lading (B/L) from a real document
and I need to complete the "Movement Type" field available on B/Ls.

The Movement Type I have is: CY/CY

Below a little sample of Movement Types and their meaning:

CFS/CY Container Freight Station to Container Yard (LCL/FCL)
CY/CY Container Yard to Container Yard (FCL/FCL)
CY/CFS Container Yard to Container Freight Station (FCL/LCL)

FCL Full Container Load
LCL Less than Container Load

Anyone knows where I can find this field into the UBL B/L ?

P.S. With a few adjustements I think it could be a good real sample

Thank you in advance

UBL ITLSC
co-chair
Roberto Cisternino