OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-tsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [ubl-tsc] Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, 1 March 2007

Hi all,

Pls find below the MOM for last Thursday’s concall.




1900 – 2030 SGT, Thursday, 1 March 2007



Kama, Andrew Schoka, Tim Mcgrath, Mike Onder, Juha, Sue Probert


Item Discussed


1. UBL / UNCEFACT Collaboration

- Sue mentioned that she’s representing TBG3 for this concall

- Tim had circulated an updated work plan for the UBL/UNCEFACT collaboration plan

- The updated plan had considered the latest input from the recent UN/CEFACT FMG meeting

- Sue mentioned that it did not mention UNeDocs

- Tim mentioned that his understanding is to develop a common data model with TBG3

- Tim mentioned that he is considering the approach taken by PSC/TBG1 to be used by other groups working on the collaboration

- The FMG is expected to be looking at the plan this week. The plan will however start at the next UN/CEFACT Forum

- For TSC and TBG3, we will need to check with Dominique/Henk on how they can participate in TSC concall


2. Issues List

- Tim updated that in the recent TC call, the plan is to create a new Issues document and all new issues will be added

- Andy updated that Juha had previously commented on the fundamental definition/concept for components like Consignment and Shipment

- Sue commented that TBG2 has the fundamental definition/concept for these components


3. ABIE/ACC Library work

- Sue mentioned that the combined TBG2/TBG3 submission which was previously submitted last Oct and also most recently

- Sue mentioned that there is currently a weekly concall between the various TBG groups discussing the harmonization efforts

- Sue updated that the next CCL is expected to be released within the next few weeks

- Sue can provide the latest library

- Tim updated that Martin is doing the initial legwork using the new version of the TBG17 submission format, working on the initial spreadsheet, extracting the CC from BIE

- Candidate BIE and CC has been identified

- The draft work will be sent to TC this week. This needs to be completed and sent to TBG17 by the end of this month


4. AOB

- Tim updated that PSC met on Monday and planned to review the UBL BITS document

- Mark is currently looking at the Invoice document


Action Item

-        Sue to send the latest CCL library

-        Tim / Martin to send the UBL ABIE/ACC work when completed

-        TSC will review the UBL ABIE/ACC work when it becomes available



Kamarudin Bin Tambi





DID: 65 – 6887 7516

Fax: 65 – 6778 5277


CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd

(Regn No: 198800784N)

formerly known as Singapore Network Services

31 Science Park Road, The Crimson, Singapore 117611

Main Tel: 65 - 6887 7888 

Main Fax: 65 - 6778 5277

Visit us at www.crimsonlogic.com

Makes better sense


This eMail and any attachments are intended solely for the named addressee(s) only. It contains confidential and/or privileged information which should not be copied or disclosed without the consent of the CrimsonLogic group.  If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this eMail in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it (or any part of its contents).  In such case, you should inform the CrimsonLogic group immediately by eMail or telephone +65 68877888 (reverse charges if necessary) and delete this eMail and any attachments from your system.


The integrity and security of Internet communications and in particular this eMail and any attachments cannot be guaranteed.  The CrimsonLogic group accepts no liability whatsoever in connection therewith.  You are strongly advised to carry out all necessary virus checks and that you open this eMail and any attachments at your own risk.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]