ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Agenda for next's UBL-TSC concall

I have no updates on the first 2 items but i will attach a copy of the
draft submission to TBG17.

There is still some work to do on this with respect to definitions and
mapping to the CEFACT D06B core component library.

It may help if we can all review the principles being applied here, so
when it comes time to review the final draft in the next week or two, we
know what we are looking at.