OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-tsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [Fwd: VL: [ubl-tsc] Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, 8 March 2007]

forwarded from Juha.

tim mcgrath
phone: +618 93352228  
postal: po box 1289   fremantle    western australia 6160
web: http://www.portcomm.com.au/tmcgrath

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Tim,


It seems like I’m not able to post anything to UBL TSC, so could you forward this one to the list.






Lähettäjä: Juha Ikävalko
Lähetetty: 9. maaliskuuta 2007 15:15
Vastaanottaja: ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Aihe: VS: [ubl-tsc] Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, 8 March 2007


Hi all,


Unfortunately I wasn’t able to join yesterday’s concall. Hopefully, Kama got my apologies. (via email)


Regarding action items assigned to me:

-          Issues that I identified earlier (last year) are mainly covered by issue number: 27 & 28


In addition, in Finland we identified a need to extend a waybill document by adding information about the AccountingCustomerParty. This party might be a consignor, a consignee or a third party. Is this a national need or do you see that this kind of information could be needed internationally? It seems like that, at least, Air Waybill (according to UN/Layout Key) contains “Accounting Information”.







Lähettäjä: Kama, Kamarudin Bin Tambi [mailto:kama@crimsonlogic.com]
Lähetetty: 9. maaliskuuta 2007 8:40
Kopio: Michael.Onder@dot.gov; ralph.ho@tradelink.com.hk; Juha Ikävalko; roberto@javest.com; Dominique Vankemmel; Henk Van MAAREN; Sue Probert
Aihe: [ubl-tsc] Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, 8 March 2007


Hi all,

Pls find below the MOM for yesterday’s concall.




1900 – 2030 SGT, Thursday, 8 March 2007



Kama, Andrew Schoka, Tim Mcgrath, Mike Onder


Item Discussed


1. UBL / UNCEFACT Collaboration

- Tim had not received any update/feedback from UN/CEFACT FMG on the draft document that he had previously sent

- In regards to collaboration with TBG3, Tim had sent an email to Dominique, chair of TBG3 on how members of TBG3 can participate in TSC calls. Tim had not received any response from Dominque

- Tim also mentioned that he had requested to have a session with TBG3 at the next UN/CEFACT Forum in Dublin



2. Issues List

- Jon had posted a new issue list on the website but there were some issue

- Tim mentioned that it doesn’t work quite well using the Netscape or Firefox browser

- Andy highlighted the issues relating to TSC are issues number 20,21, 22, 25, 26, 27 & 28

- It is noted that issues number 25, 26, 27 & 28 have been resolved and should be closed

- Juha had previously reported some comments relating to the transport component



3. ABIE/ACC Library work

- Tim updated that Martin had done an excellent guide in doing up the draft ABIE/ACC library work

- Tim updated that Mary Kay, chair of TBG17, had sent him the latest CCL D06B. He noted that the combined TBG2/TBG3 submission is not found in this latest version

- Next step is to identify cc in the D06B that is equivalent in our UBL library and all the definition has to follow the TBG17 template

- The work on the definition will be divided accordingly

- Tim updated that we are targeting to finish it by end of next week and submit it for technical review by TBG17

- Tim will do a presentation at the Dublin meeting and cover the architectural issues among other things

- Andy asked whether there was a need for UBL TC to do a BRS since we’re outside UN/CEFACT

- Tim mentioned that he is open to such opportunity


4. AOB

- Andy updated that in the recent UN/CEFACT mailing list, Dwain from Adobe was looking for XML instances, and he had responded to Dwain on the availability of UBL

- Tim had received enquiry from Danish transport group. They would like to link up with the EFM project team and are planning to attend the May UBL F2F meeting


Action Item

-        Kama to inform Betty that issues number 25, 26, 27 & 28 have been resolved and should be closed

-        Tim to send to all the CCL D06B

-        Tim/Martin to send to all the proposed UBL ABIE/ACC submission to TBG17, when completed

-        Juha to add a new entry to the issues list for the new issues that he had previously raised






Kamarudin Bin Tambi





DID: 65 – 6887 7516

Fax: 65 – 6778 5277


CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd

(Regn No: 198800784N)

formerly known as Singapore Network Services

31 Science Park Road, The Crimson, Singapore 117611

Main Tel: 65 - 6887 7888 

Main Fax: 65 - 6778 5277

Visit us at www.crimsonlogic.com

Makes better sense


This eMail and any attachments are intended solely for the named addressee(s) only. It contains confidential and/or privileged information which should not be copied or disclosed without the consent of the CrimsonLogic group.  If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this eMail in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it (or any part of its contents).  In such case, you should inform the CrimsonLogic group immediately by eMail or telephone +65 68877888 (reverse charges if necessary) and delete this eMail and any attachments from your system.


The integrity and security of Internet communications and in particular this eMail and any attachments cannot be guaranteed.  The CrimsonLogic group accepts no liability whatsoever in connection therewith.  You are strongly advised to carry out all necessary virus checks and that you open this eMail and any attachments at your own risk.


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/714 - Release Date: 8/03/2007 10:58 AM
--- End Message ---

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]