ubl-tsc message

Subject: Fw: Re: XML Examples

Hello UBL Transportation Subcommittee,

Could you please help Mr. Brown with this inquiry?

Jon

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:55:50 +1000
From: Ram Kumar <ram.kumar@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Re: XML Examples
To: Mark Brown <mark_brown@toll.com.au>
Cc: Conrad Noronha <conrad_noronha@toll.com.au>, jon.bosak@sun.com,
        tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au

Hi Mark,

I have forwarded this email to Jon Bosak, Chair of UBL TC and you will
hear from UBL TC directly.

Regards,

Ram

Mark Brown wrote:

> Hi Ram,
>
> Toll Holdings and more specifically Toll Solutions are currently in
> the process of evaluating the Universal Business Language.
>
> We are very impressed with the product to date however we have one
> final stage before we will finalise our decision.
>
> It would be of great assistance to obtain an example(s) of data in an
> xml format for the BillofLading message where:
>
> a) One BillofLading
>
> b) Multiple Shipments
>
> c) One of more of the shipments to have multiple goods items.
>
> d) One of more of the goods items to be on multiple containers
> (transport handling unit – transport equipment)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> If you have any queries please contact me directly.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> **Mark Brown**
> Senior Business Analyst
> Toll Solutions (www.toll.com.au)
> L13, 600 St Kilda Road
> Melbourne, 3004
> Phone: +61 (0)3 9946 1800
> Direct: +61 (0)3 9946 1832
> Mobile: +61 (0)417 537 931
> Email: mark_brown@toll.com.au <mailto:mark_brown@toll.com.au>

---
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development
OASIS
Post Office Box 455
Billerica,MA 0821
USA
+61 412 758 025 (Direct)
+ 1 978 667 5115 (OASIS HQ)
+ 1 978 667 5114 (Fax)
ram.kumar@oasis-open.org
http://www.oasis-open.org
"Advancing e-Business Standards Since 1993"