Subject: [ubl-tsc] Minutes of Meeting - Thursday, 7 June 2007
Pls find below the MOM for the last concall.
MINUTES of UBL-TSC Meeting
1900 – 2100 SGT, Thursday, 7 June 2007
Kama, Andrew Schoka, Tim Mcgrath, Flemming, Pedersen, Mike Onder
1. Review of Danish transport group : Transport Equipment ACC
- Flemming had informed UBL TSC that based on their internal meeting, the Danish transport group will go for the UBL solution
- The meeting went through the details of the Transport Equipment ACC.
- Flemming walked through the various BCC and ASCC of the Transport Equipment ACC
- Andy mentioned that UBL 2.0 has the Measurement Dimension ASCC within the Transport Equipment ABIE
- Tim mentioned that the Humidity Volume Per Hour appears to be very specific requirement
- Tim commented that quite a number of these BCCs are not actually a part of Transport Equipment and that some of these requirements are generic and can be added to the library, whereas some of the requirements are too specific and hence need to be customized by the Danish transport group
- Tim mentioned that the Consignment is at a higher level and UBL 2.0 doesn’t provide a reverse association
- The Handling instruction is to provide the handling instruction for this piece of Transport Equipment, whereas in UBL 2.0 there is a Transport Handling Unit which provides the handling instruct for that Transport Handling Unit.
- Tim informed all that the Transport Equipment is a good example to work on in the area of alignment and will review again the requirements of the Danish transport group and to propose ways on how these can be incorporated into subsequent version of UBL.
2. Any Other Matter
- Andy updated that TBG3 will hold the next interim
- Mike informed all that within the next two weeks, he could provide an update on the development progress of the EFM project
- Tim to review the requirements of the Danish transport group and propose ways on how their requirements can be incorporated in subsequent version of UBL.
Kamarudin Bin Tambi
UBL TSC Chair
DID: 65 – 6887 7516
Fax: 65 – 6778 5277
CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd
(Regn No: 198800784N)
formerly known as
Main Tel: 65 - 6887 7888
Main Fax: 65 - 6778 5277
Visit us at www.crimsonlogic.com
Makes better sense
The integrity and security of Internet communications and in particular this eMail and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. The CrimsonLogic group accepts no liability whatsoever in connection therewith. You are strongly advised to carry out all necessary virus checks and that you open this eMail and any attachments at your own risk.