ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: Shipment and Consignment for Danish Requirement

I have managed to create an extended version of the UBL 2.0 library that
includes most of the Danish Requirements we have talked about, including
Transport Equipment, Consignment and Shipment extensions.

Please find attached a ZIP file containing the spreadsheet and class
diagram used.

Note: all extensions are marked by shaded cells in the spreadsheet.
edits are marked by bold text.

--
regards
tim mcgrath