ubl-tsc message

Subject: transport-2_1through itemnarrow (Google Docs)

I've shared a document with you called "transport-2_1through itemnarrow":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pUlrOpwkbPwrzkDGmya6qQQ&inv=ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org&t=3689244996796823142&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.

I am trying this as a way of facilitating discussion during the
telecon. It will be interesting to see how it works.

---
Note: You'll need to sign into Google with this email address. To use a different email address, just reply to this message and ask me to invite your other one.