ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: TSC Action Item FollowUp

The CEFACT 'shipment' definition is correct for a generic shipment meaning.

But when the Seller (Shipper) make use of an International Forwarder to
organize the shipment on his behalf we have a "shipment contract".
The "shipment contract" is something different from a "commercial
contract" and of course not a "transport contract".

Is the UBL Shipment ASBIE a:
     1) generic container with general shipment information
     2) a "shipment contract" detail
     3) or both ?

Just a question.

Thanks