ubl-tsc message

Subject: UBL TSC Call 0000 13 Mar 09 ( 8pm EDT 12 March 09)

AGENDA FOR UBL Transport SubCommittee MEETING

00:00 UTC Friday 13 Mar  2009,

8:00pm EDT (Thursday evening) Wash, DC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=13&year=2009&hour=00&min=0&sec=0

****** CON CALL NUMBER! ******

If possible, please use Skype and preload  Yugma SE from the Skype Extras to enable host screen sharing. I will provide the conf id at the time of the call.(AMS)

    Skype: +9900827043982678

    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075

    International: 201-793-9022

    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #

       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

Agenda Item 1. STANDING ITEMS/ITEMS OF INTEREST

There is a new web site for things UBL, see

http://ubl.xml.org

For a calendar of UBL and related events, see

http://ubl.xml.org/events

Agenda Item 2. ALIGNMENT WITH UNCEFACT CCL 08B

This is the primary focus for the meeting.

Continue work on alignment of UBL 2.0 Transport information items

A. GoodsItemBundle(Andy) (summary at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30223

B. ShipmentBundle(Tim)

(Tim is working on this bundle)

C. ResidualBundle(Anne); this bundle updated at last worksession see:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31624

Basis for alignment is UNCEFACT CCL 08B 17 Feb 09 Prepublication version at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31405

Agenda Item 3 OTHER BUSINESS

Next Meeting? Date and time to be discussed. We need to explore alternating times of the call  (between Thurs am and pm EST) to facilitate Europe, US, and Australia participants.

Andy Schoka

Acting Chair, OASIS UBL Transport SubCommittee