ubl-tsc message

Subject: Latest TSC Issues List May 17, 2009

Dear TSC participants,

We had an extremely productive session during our last meeting and I had the action to include Roberto’s comments which were privately emailed to me in the TSC issues list and circulate it for your review and comments. I attached this latest list dated 20090517. I would like to revisit the list once you have had a chance to look at it. I am tentatively looking to schedule the next TSC telecom, where we can discuss this during the week of 24 May2009. I propose to hold it at 0900 EDT (Washington, DC) on Thurs 28 May 2009. Please advise if this date/time will not work for you….. Regards,

Andy Schoka

UBL2 1-TSC-Issues-20090517.xls