ubl-tsc message

Subject: Code list additions for UBL 2.1

Hello UBL PSC and TSC,

In today's Atlantic UBL TC call, I was asked to forward our
request for updates and additions to the UBL code lists in
preparation for UBL 2.1 schema generation.  For example:

  - Currency: where is the standard code list that contains the new
    Turkish lira code?

  - New business entities are being added in 2.1; are there
    associated additions to the code lists?

We are intending to prototype UBL 2.1 schema generation at the
August TC meeting in Montréal, and it would be very helpful to
have any changes to the 2.1 code lists in time to be included.
Please discuss this in your next SC meetings.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC