ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: [ubl-psc] eview of schemas, meeting in the PSCTuesday the 23rd of March 15 CET

I think that most UN/ECE codelists have been updated,

I remember I suggested some new codelists like INCOTERMS 2000 and other ISO20022 codelists during FIRTG work... but it seems there is no trace of these inputs...

As I remember:
INCOTERMS 2000
ECE/TRADE/259      2000      Recommendation N5, Incoterms 2000

http://www.unece.org/cefact/recommendations/rec05/rec05_ecetrd259.pdf
http://www.iso20022.org/documents/External_code_lists/Payment_ExternalCodeLists_09June09_v5.xls

Inside the above worksheet these are the code lists of interest:

1-AccountIdentification (to be used in FinancialAccount)
   (To ask Georg Birgisson if this is useful)

8-PersonIdentification  (to be used inside "Person" as schema)

9-Purpose   (to be used in cbc:PaymentPurposeCode)

"Payment Means"
The Payment Means codelist available from CEFACT seems to be old or however not aligned to ISO20022

The "Bank Transaction Code" includes the payments codelist:
http://www.iso20022.org/documents/External_code_lists/BTC_Codification_24June2009.xls

hope this helps

Roberto

---