ubl-tsc message

Subject: TSC Action Item from TC: Review latest 2.1 material

Dear TSC members,

Greetings to all, I am returned from a personal leave of absence and hope to build interest and activity in the TSC for supporting the development of UBL 2.1.

As a point of departure, let me remind you of where we are in the process. You may recall that early last month there was a UBL face to face meeting in Copenhagen. The result of that meeting was a near final formulation of the UBL 2.1 requirements in the form of spreadsheets. Based on those spreadsheets, the SGTG created a snapshot of the draft UBL 2.1 spreadsheets, codelists and schemas.  At a recent TC meeting the status of that material was discussed and a request was made of the PSC and the TSC to review their relevant portions. I include the action item below:

UBL 2.1 SCHEMAS

    GKH has uploaded an initial set; still needs code lists:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201003/msg00009.html

       ACTION: JB and others to review the posted set.

       ACTION: PLB to arrange for PSC review.

       ACTION: AS to arrange for TSC review.

I ask that each of you take this opportunity to download the material (no password required) at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36796

The TSC needs to pay attention to the TSC document model spreadsheets as well as the information entities used by them contained in the common library spreadsheet. Those of you with experience working with schemas should also look at those schemas related to TSC. I would like to schedule a TSC call to discuss this topic in a week or so. Please get back to me with days and times that would work best for you. I think the timing is such that the call should occur as soon as possible after Easter.

Regards,

Andy Schoka