ubl-tsc message

Subject: TSC telecon Being Rescheduled to next week - not 10 Dec.

Hi TSC,

Due to some schedule conflicts I need to reschedule the TSC telecon. Sorry for the late notice but we cant have all the right participants this Friday. However, I am attaching a subset of the latest issues list that include some new issues for us to address. Please consider looking at them before our telecon.

Regards,

Andy Schoka

Arianna,

Perhaps you could include the new issues identified by Audun in the complete issues list? Thanks

From: Andrew Schoka [mailto:AMSchoka@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2:20 PM
To: 'Andrew Schoka'; ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Audun Vennesland'; 'Jan Tore Pedersen'; 'Onder, Michael (FHWA)'; dvankemmel@wanadoo.fr; 'Henk van Maaren'; 'Kenneth Vaughn'; 'Alan Veile'
Cc: 'Tim McGrath'
Subject: RE: [ubl-tsc] FW: TSD, GII and notes on existing models

Hi TSC,

I am sharing an update from Audun of the last increment of Freightwise requirements.for consideration in the update to PRD01. I think that this Friday, 10 December, in the  morning, 8am EST (1400pm European Standard Time) will work . I will send out an agenda in then next day or so.

Regards,

Andy Schoka