ubl-tsc message

Subject: Final check on TSC inputs to PRD02

Dear TSC,

I attach the most recent material representing the input from TSC to the formulation of PRD02 of UBL 2.1.

There were only a few tweaks from last time I circulated the document model and common library spreadsheets. I also include the last update of the documentation for your consideration.  I ask that you take one more look at this material and get back to me in the next week only if you have serious reservations that need discussion. Otherwise, silence is approval.

Regards,

Andy Schoka

Changes_UBL_2.1_20110301_Excel.xls

Documentation of FW information models_updated 20110128.docx