ubl-tsc message

Subject: [ubl-tsc] [ADDITION]: [Freight Invoice] new issues

Hello TSC,
while testing our Freight Invoice I found further requirements.

I was happy to see that the new cac:TradeFinancing under cac:PaymentMeans
was perfect to describe the Letter of Credit (LC) which is exactly a trade
financing instrument, anyway I noted we miss two important information to
complete this precious information aggregate:

cbc:IssueDate
cbc:ExpireDate

together they solve the minimal information requirements for an LC:

LC Number -->  cbc:ID
LC Issuing Date --> cbc:IssueDate
LC Expiry Date --> cbc:ExpireDate

I propose to add both cbc:IssueDate and cbc:ExpireDate below the cbc:ID.