ubl-tsc message

Subject: TSC Telecon 6 Oct 2011, 8am Wash,DC; 2pmEurope; 8pm Perth

Dear TSCers,

As a followup to the work done in Kars and outstanding issues with Transport Components, there is a TSC telecom scheduled for 6October 2011. I am attaching the latest version of the TSC issues list as well as selected material to discuss.

AGENDA FOR UBL Transport SubCommittee Telecon

6 October 2011, (Thurs, 1400hrs CEDTEurope, 0800hrs EDT:WashDC)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=06&year=2011&hour=12&min=0&sec=0

****** CON CALL NUMBER! ******

If possible, please use Skype

    Skype: +9900827043982678

     US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075

    International: 201-793-9022

     "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #

        (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

For screen sharing:

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/713982026

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +47 (0) 21 03 58 95

Access Code: 713-982-026

Meeting ID: 713-982-026

AGENDA ITEM 1: UBL Issues List

I attach latest version of the TSC Issues List. We should first concentrate on Issues 24,25,33 in conjunction with new document type to address Transport Statuses of the various types. I attach updated graphics from efreight and a candidate document model for Transportation Status Query from USEFM. We should consider a single TSQ that possibly relate to all transport status reports.

AGENDA ITEM 2: Other Transport Issues on list affecting common library

AGENDA ITEM 3: Other Transport Issues on list affecting document models.

AGENDA ITEM 4: Comments on Freight WriteUps

1 attach a contribution from Marco Sorgetti regarding the wording of selected clauses in Transport domain.

Talk with you soon.

Andy Schoka

TSC Chair