ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Possible base for editing

Andrew M Schoka wrote:
> You provided the pdf starting at 2.17 Intermodal Freight
> Management. We also have text updates for International Freight
> Management (2.16?) Other sections?

I've attached a version with 2.17.  Please tell me if you know of other
sections that might be affected.

> Also, should we embed graphics in the comment as well?

No, my thought was that you would give directions for the figures by
entering notes in the PDF, as I suggested in my initial message.  The
figures themselves should be provided as EA files.

> What about major chunks of update spanning more than one subsection?

If the changes are too big to enter as comments, then I guess you'll
have to give me a rewritten document.  But I want you starting with the
current text as shown in the PDF rather than falling back to some old
version in Word, which is what I've had to work from when we've revised
the TSC sections before; that approach works very badly.

I can give you the current text as ASCII, HTML, or DocBook XML, but I
was assuming that you'd rather work with the PDF.  If you are going to
give me completely rewritten text, I'd prefer to have it in ASCII.  Or
DocBook....

Jon