ubl-tsc message

Subject: PRO03 Transport Documentation Review for Intermodal Freight Management

Audun,

Sorry to have taken so long getting back to you on this. You have done a really good job of enhancing the text and the graphics for this Section. The changes I have embedded should be seen with the track changes function of Word. Most of changes suggested came from someone in the Freight Forwarding environment. Some of my comments are just questions for clarification. I am hoping that you or Tim could shed some light on those with your transport background. I am uncertain about our next phone call but will check in at 9am Eastern US Daylight Savings time. I believe that would be 2pm Tues for you.

Regards,

Andy Schoka