ubl-tsc message

Subject: Incomplete PRD3 draft uploaded for TSC review

Hello TSC,

I have just uploaded a snapshot of the (incomplete) PRD3 package to:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/45808/20120421-ubl-2.1-prd3-incomplete.zip

I believe that this incorporates all of the latest changes and input
received from TSC.  Please review the relevant sections in the PDF file
of this distribution and let me know if anything is missing or needs
revision.

All of the links in the PDF relating to transportation should work;
please let me know if you find anything wrong with them.

Since this draft does NOT contain the final schemas and models, it
should not be circulated outside of TSC.

Jon