ubl-tsc message

Subject: Review of Common Library TSC entries of today

Hello, UBL TSC,

While awaiting the PSC contributions to the common library I did a dry run of the common library as of today and found four TSC-related rows that need to be addressed.

Here is the report from my schema generator NDR checker:

UBL-CommonLibrary-2.1 Row 1222 (Notification Requirement. PostEventNotificationDuration. Measure): Malformed dictionary entry name "Notification Requirement. PostEventNotificationDuration. Measure" because of the presence of camel case [GNR2]. UBL-CommonLibrary-2.1 Row 1223 (Notification Requirement. PreEventNotificationDuration. Measure): Malformed dictionary entry name "Notification Requirement. PreEventNotificationDuration. Measure" because of the presence of camel case [GNR2]. UBL-CommonLibrary-2.1 Row 2234 (Transportation Service. NonSupported_ Transport Equipment. Transport Equipment): Malformed dictionary entry name "Transportation Service. NonSupported_ Transport Equipment. Transport Equipment" because of the presence of camel case [GNR2]. UBL-CommonLibrary-2.1 Row 2237 (Transportation Service. NonSupported_ Commodity Classification. Commodity Classification): Malformed dictionary entry name "Transportation Service. NonSupported_ Commodity Classification. Commodity Classification" because of the presence of camel case [GNR2].

This is the report from my model checker that correlates to that:

Bad dictionary entry names: 4
"Notification Requirement. PostEventNotificationDuration. Measure": Notification Requirement. Post Event Notification Duration. Measure "Notification Requirement. PreEventNotificationDuration. Measure": Notification Requirement. Pre Event Notification Duration. Measure "Transportation Service. NonSupported_ Commodity Classification. Commodity Classification": Transportation Service. Non Supported_ Commodity Classification. Commodity Classification "Transportation Service. NonSupported_ Transport Equipment. Transport Equipment": Transportation Service. Non Supported_ Transport Equipment. Transport Equipment

In all four cases the dictionary entry name and property term qualifier should have spaces since camel-case words are not allowed.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- May 2012
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm